As the situation pertaining to COVID-19 continues to develop, I know this is a worrying time for students and staff. I want to reassure you that we are working hard to ensure your health and safety and minimize disruption in your academics.
What we’re doing:
- All classes are now Live Online.
- Our staff is working remotely and appointments will continue to be held via video conferencing.
- Students can repeat any course free of charge during this time and in the future.
- Students can request 1-on-1 additional tutoring.
- Daily monitoring of public health risk assessments and disinfection of campuses.
What you can do:
- Contact us anytime at 888-PCAGE-60 or firstname.lastname@example.org. We are here to help you and answer any questions.
- Stay home if you’re not feeling well.
- Wash your hands with soap and water thoroughly and often. Use alcohol-based hand sanitizer if soap and water are not available.
- Cough and sneeze into the crook of your arm or a tissue. Dispose of tissue immediately and wash your hands.
- Avoid touching your nose, eyes, mouth, face.
- Keep surfaces clean and disinfected at work and at home.
More info https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/about/prevention-treatment.html – It is important to continue to check public health advisories as this is an evolving situation. As always, should you have questions about your family’s health, follow instructions and contact a medical practitioner immediately.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation in helping to keep our community healthy. If there are any changes to programs and services, they will be communicated immediately and updates will be posted on our website.
We extend our thanks and support to the many health care professionals around the world who are working so hard to combat this outbreak. I’d also like to extend my personal gratitude to our students, faculty, and staff who are supporting one another during this challenging time.
Zafar Khizer, CEO