A message from our CEO (your upcoming classes)

Hope you are doing well. During these challenging times, I reassure you that PC AGE and my staff will continue to be there for you to ensure there is no disruption in your academics and career plans.

We can use this downtime – this time when we are increasingly online – to productively and proactively build on skill sets, learn new skills, prepare yourself and be more job-ready to take the opportunities when the economy rebounds.

Your classes will start as scheduled on Monday, March 23rd, 2020. We recognize there may be uncertainty in your lives, however, we encourage you to attend classes, which will be fully online during this period. I also want to reassure you that PC AGE has solid expertise in providing online training; all our instructors have experience in this and we will be Live Online. Our Student Services staff are working remotely and here to help you 100%.

So we look forward to seeing you in class. Please do not hesitate to contact me or my team at any time if you have any questions or require assistance with any aspect of your training.

Thank you for placing your trust in us.

Sincerely,

Zafar Khizer, CEO

cc: Humberto Hilario, Director of Education

cc: Admissions, Student Services staff, and faculty at PC AGE