Syed Navqi

Syed Naqvi, 22, is currently studying electrical engineering at the New York Institute of Technology, but that isn’t enough for him. He believes he will be better prepared for his future by also taking certification courses at PC AGE Career Institute.

The Elizabeth resident is hoping to land the best full-time job he can and getting as many certifications from PC AGE as possible can help make that happen.

“Attending PC AGE will help me get a better full-time job and make me more confident in what I am doing now,” Naqvi said. “I expect to make more money early on in my career because I will have all of my certifications.”

Naqvi currently works part-time as a PC technician at Siemens. He maintains and rebuilds PCs, solves customer problems and handles general troubleshooting issues. He enjoys the job, but has his eye on acquiring a full-time job in the near future.

“I expect the PC AGE training to help me get off to a good start in my career. There are a lot of job opportunities in the IT field,” Naqvi said. “Right now, I would like to get a really good, steady job. Later down the road, I might want to open up my own business.”

Naqvi moved to New Jersey from India in 2002. In his spare time he plays tennis and helps friends fix their computer and cell phone problems.

“I like solving problems,” Naqvi said.