Ryen Ernst

I feel the need to convey to you my experience here at PC AGE. As imposing as that first sentence sounds, my impression with the learning environment was immense. It’s very hard to truly convey the impact that the courses here have had on me.

I can say that without a doubt I would not be in the position I am today without the aid of the instructors here. There has been nothing but positive attitudes and a friendly atmosphere since I first stepped in the door. The instructors have always been helpful and friendly in all ways, and have always been able to answer my esoteric questions.

In addition to my gratitude of being able to participate in this learning environment, I would like to commend the instructors, of which without there would be no school to go to. There are few people I know who are as prepared for a course as Manfred, few I know who are as interested as Will, and few who are as knowledgeable or enthusiastic as Drew.

Between myself and other students, we have had many conversations about our experiences at PC AGE. Among these many debates include the subject as to our favorite teacher. In these discussions I would keep my opinion to myself as not to play favorites or seem biased against one or another. I feel like I can admit here though that the teacher who has made the most impact on me was Drew.

I have had many different teachers throughout my time spent as a part of the student body in many different schools. I can say, without a doubt, that Andrew Peruzzi has had the biggest impact towards my learning experience at PC AGE, and is one of the best teachers I have had in my life. If not for him I would never have gotten interested in Cisco routers and would not have obtained my CCNA. I feel that I can recommend this school and this location in large part due to his influence on my learning experience.

Again, I would like to thank you for the chance to learn at this school and also to thank you for helping me start the rest of my life.